Turn Off the Music here \/

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Iron Ladies

Many years ago, I saw a trailer about a show that featured transsexuals and crossdressers as a Volleyball team.

I just happened to remember wanting to watch it many years ago, but downloading movies wasn't as accessible as it is today.
After hours of searching and getting dead torrents, I finally managed to find it on a forum site.
Just because it was termed as an 'Asian' torrent, it seem to make it a lot harder to get.
For those of you who are interested, this is the link where you can get it.
The Iron Ladies Torrent

You will not be able to download it unless you sign up for an account though, but there's no fees, which is good.
I'm currently waiting for the show to finish downloading, but once that's done I'll give you a little review of my own. There is also a sequel which I plan to watch, and with a membership to this Avista forum for Asian torrents (what a load of pretentious exclusive wannabes), I can watch it now.
I love technology.

0 comments: