Turn Off the Music here \/

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Loca

I am very proud of my sister from another mister - Miss Nina Flowers!

She has just released a brand new track - Loca


Hmm, in honour of me perhaps? hahaha. Well no, I took my name from the great Madame Vida from To Wong Foo, played by the late Patrick Swayze. It just happens that one of my favourite drag queens loves to call others 'Loca'

You can have a listen to several versions of her songs here:
https://www.masterbeat.com/#release/884502262186

I can't help but feel like she sang it in honour of me everytime I hear the 'Loca loca loca loca......'
However, I have switched my slideshow music to the original Livin La Vida Loca song, but a cover by Lee Hom. One of the hottest man on earth by the way. apparently playing on 'our' team ;) if ya know what I mean.

I didn't really think about it, but the lyrics describe me really well!

She's into superstitions black cats and voodoo dolls. (gotta watch out for those omens)
I feel a premonition that girl's gonna make me fall.
She's into new sensations new kicks in the candle light.  ( I do love candelight)
She's got a new addiction for every day and night. (chocolate, TV shows, alcohol)

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain. (I love it!)
She'll make you live her crazy life but she'll take away your pain ( Meet me at the club, I'll show you)
like a bullet to your brain. Come On!

[CHORUS:]
Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha  (I know you're starting to wonder if Ricky and I were seeing each other ;)
She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On!
Livin la vida loca, Come on!
She's livin la vida loca.

Woke up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel  (perhaps it was Melbourne city, in a funky chic hotel)
She took my heart and she took my money (yeah that sounds like me)
she must've slipped me a sleeping pill
She never drinks the water and makes you order French Champagne (that's right! alcohol is so much better than water!)
Once you've had a taste of her you'll never be the same (uh huh)
Yeah, she'll make you go insane.

[CHORUS]

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.
She'll make you live her crazy life
but she'll take away your pain like a bullet to your brain. Come On!

[CHORUS]



Okay, I have concluded that this song embodies Lavida Loca. And I didn't even intend it to be so.
Lavida Loves it.

0 comments: