Turn Off the Music here \/

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Keywords and Amnesia Sparkles!

Seriously guys, What on earth are you guys thinking when you're searching for me?
Well, my blog spybot tells me that you guys have been naughty wallabies.



For example, take today's search. Those are my keywords? even theoretical sites like Monkey'sVomit.com (hmm I wonder if it's real)  has better keyword search success!

Asian drag is alright, and ladyboy.blogspot is ok; but Drag Queen Oral?! Crossdressers Bladder Control? who searches for this kind of things?

Whoever searched for Models in sheer glyde dams must be one horny dog!

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/ has a better option for searches

Look at the top ten keywords related to Drag

drag

11,244 searches (top 100 only)
Searches
Keyword













1196
drag racer v3
688
drag me to hell
641
drag queen
641
drag racing
504
drag racing games
348
drag specialties
292
free drag racing games
283
drag cars
252
drag racing videos
250
men in drag

You blundering wallabies best learn how to do proper searches~


Hahah I love Drag me to hell,

Drag Queen Me To Hell!

Or how about a Hell of a Drag Queen?
Lavida Discovers  Amnesia Sparkles!
Lavida Loves Her!


Lavida must must do a photoshoot like that! IT is sooo Fabuloussss. FuckingAssBulous!
Amnesia, lets have pretty Eurasian drag babies together!

0 comments: